Sunday, November 13, 2011

"Comfortably Numb"

If you've read my main blog (or even if you haven't), I bet that you've wondered why this blog's name is The Archenemy. It's named after a former friend of mine after we had a big argument. Anyway, in February, I began to call him archnemesis, which soon evolved to Archenemy in June 'cause it rolled off the tongue better (and because spell check wasn't all over my ass about it).

Anyway, around December of last year, I found this song posted on someone's wall and I knew that my former friend liked Pink Floyd, I listened to this song and actually liked it.

Surprising how former friends can influence others, huh?

Enough of my life story. Let's get THIS one underway.

For your listening pleasure, off of Pink Floyd's 1979 album The Wall, is
"Comfortably Numb."