Sunday, June 3, 2012

Galileo!

Around October of last year, I started listening to Queen. It marked the beginning of my rock period, because ever since then, all I ever do is look for those rock songs from decades past. Hell, the first rock song posted on here was "Life on Mars?" and this was surely to follow.

Around the same time, I posted a song on my main blog and that brought me over the edge for classic rock. Now of course, rock from today is good-- but when compared to decades past, it lacks a bit in meaningfulness. I don't know if that makes sense... but still.

From their 1975 album Night at the Opera, Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody."
Easy come, easy go/ will you let me go?
Bismillah/ No! We will not let you go!/ Let him go!
Bismillah/ We will not let you go!/ Let him go!
Bismillah/ Will not you go! (x3)