Sunday, July 1, 2012

Crown Me Your Prince

This morning I watched a film called North Sea Texas (official site here). It deals with the obsession (ironic) that a teenager has with his next door neighbor (the irony I'm just realizing is killing me). The film opens with him, as a young child, dressing up. Then it switches to his fourteen-year-old self sharing an intimate moment, one of many in the film. You never see anything, but it's implied.

I think I'll review it on my main blog now. Coming soon to the ESF.

The song in this TA post is the feature song of the movie. It does it real justice.

From French new age artist Little Auk, is this English-language song "Wooly Clouds," featured on the movie's official soundtrack.
We paint the skies/ Bright as blue
With wooly darts of clouds/ You take my hand
We play around/In the greenest grass

For some reasons, I cannot embed the YouTube video on here.