Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's Party Time, Chumps

As Bad Lip Reading pointed out Mitt Romney saying:
It's party time, chumps!


Not that I'm calling anyone a chump. Of course not.
With the new year and all, and in a show of maturity and letting a grudge go, this is the last week of The Archenemy.

As I stated on the main blog, I didn't choose the best name when naming this blog. As other things, it just came to me. Not out of spite, just out thinking it funny. As time passes, it's best to keep things to yourself... was this one of them? Maybe. But a year and a third of a year later, it's a little too late. 

I could always just re-brand the blog, but then you have the problem of all the prior posts, and I'd rather keep it as an archive... although I reserve the right to start it back up at anytime.

Digressing, this week will be a nice one. And nice send-off, too.
The last day... or rather, the last time it will be updated is Tuesday, January 8, 2013.

So here we go... the ending of something wonderful, and the beginning of something new.

A look back...