Friday, May 25, 2012

Get Down, Girl

This afternoon, I went for dinner with the family. My dad and I were going to meet my mother and sister at the restaurant and we got there around 3:20. Because of traffic jams and stoplights, they were 25 minutes late and didn't get there until 3:45.

Well there I was, sitting in the car with my dad, brother and nephew, passing the time in the A/C and the radio in the background. And honestly, I'm no fan of this guy, but I guess at this time, he was a much better rapper than he is now. But I digress... until I got inside, and exchanged glances with this person looking at me across the room. That person was cute. Just saying. Wearing those brand names and shit.


From his 2005 album Late Registration, here is Kanye West with "Gold Digger."
Now I ain't saying she a gold digger/ but she ain't messin' with no broke niggas. (2x)
Get down girl/ go ahead/ get down (3x)

Note: This post includes both the CLEAN and EXPLICIT versions of the song; the music video is the CLEAN version.

This post is dedicated to my master Patricia, who fucks me, loves me,
and calls me skank at her mercy.


CLEAN

EXPLICIT