Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Na-Na-Na

I pride myself on my taste of music. It's very peculiar. It's got some of this, a bit of that, and a little of this. But one thing that I love to hear are alternative rock bands. It's not the lyrics in particular (I never hear 'em anyways), but the melody and the beat some of them have is something that can knock you into a shake.

And I just found out that I posted this back in December as part of a three-for-one (it's #2), but I decided to bring you a replacement from the same band.

I'm proud to present "Never Saw It Coming" from the Sensation Junkies from their
2004 album Once for the Money.
And then you disappeared on me/ in the middle of the night/
Guess you changed your mind/ I never saw it coming.

Note: It seems that this band has been out-of-service since 
2004, and the only mention the Sarathan website has of it is
to an online store. I guess it really was once for the money.