Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I Want to Ride it!

If I could get a degree in staying up all night long, I'd get that fucker. It's all I do now. Awake at day; dirty nasty things at night. But I am productive, don't you know. For example, it's 2:18 AM as I write this and I scanned my computer for viruses, so I'm pretty much set tonight. I've also applied for many scholarships, so I'm good.

This song comes from yesterday (the 26th) while working on something, I think a Tofu drawing at 1 AM. From Queen off their 1978 album Jazz, "Bicycle Race."
You say black/ I say white
You say bark/ I say bite
You say shark/ I say 'Hey man!'
Jaws was never my scene/ And I don't like Star Wars



And as an extra for anyone who actually sees this, included in the liner
from the album was a photograph from a promotion
held by the band in Wimbledon Stadium in London for album.


A lot of naked women riding bikes around the stadium.
Had to buy all the seats. Go figure.