Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Take Me...!

Top 40 stations, a mainstay in American culture. They bring you songs in a range from one to forty, and every know-and-then from artists such as Katy Perry to Usher to that dasterly-dastard David Guetta (whoever that is). The song in this entry I heard as I was coming out of the bathroom.

Then I started singing "Take me to your best friend's house; fuck me up and fuck me down; Yeah!" much to brother's chagrin, who called me a fag afterwards. But it really doesn't matter-- it's no one's business but mine. 

Anywho, from their 2011 début album Never Trust a Happy Song, the recently formed California-based indie rock band GROUPLOVE, here is "Tongue Tied."
Don't take me tongue tied/ Don't wave no goodbyes
Don't take me tongue tied/ Don't kiss me goodnight
Don't!


Say hello to running white guys.
  Diga hola Al Archenemigo. (Say hello to The Archenemy.)
And I'm one of the guys in a masks.
Moral of the story: do drugs and three Joe Fridays in lucha masks will come after you.