Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Can You Hear the Horses?

At the beginning of the year, my school year went into Part II, with a new class and off-period to boot. At this same time, I was producing an animated short for a competition in Dallas-- so a few days were allocated to that. That made me miss my first morning class-- so for two weeks, I stepped in there about three times.

And it got even worse when I would wake up late... thus missing the class. And it happened again Tuesday. 8.30, the alarm blaring. But it gave me time to shower and stuff. And as I rushed to my third class, this was on.

From her 2008 début album Lungs, here is "Dogs Days Are Over" by Florence + The Machine.
The dog days are over / the dog days are done / Can you hear the horses / 'cause here they come.
This entry on The Archenemy is
part of the One Year Anniversary
Celebration of the Eddie Sigala Foundation