Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Caviar; Cigarettes!

It might be unwise to say the Zune has no caveats, but it's looking that way so far. Probably the best feature is it's radio and the song tag that let's the player identify songs from what stations broadcast. I heard this song I believe on a classic rock station where I live, and it somewhat blew me away that stations are still playing Queen. 

And it's even harder to believe that it's classic rock, but I guess it's a oldie but goody since it was released in 1974. Regardless, I just now heard it for the first time ever and I'm listening to it like crazy. It's like Fa-Fa-Fa or The Archenemy's violin solo. And I liked it so much I bought it... I can just hear all my friends boo me. On iTunes, most Queen songs are $1.29, but for .69¢, it's a steal. And for you, here's the booty.

From their 1974 album Sheer Heart Attack, which was Queen's first top-20 hit in the U.S., Queen's "Killer Queen."




She keeps Moet et Chandon
In her pretty cabinet
'Let them eat cake' she says
Just like Marie Antoinette