Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thunder Down Under!

For our song selection today, we're heading down under. Not there, but to Australia, more specifically South Australia, to the country's fifth-largest city.

Adelaide, South Australia's capital (Canberra is the country's capital), is home to this band that I heard on the radio station owned by the public broadcaster in my part of Texas. This is another Zune song, because if it weren't for my Zune, I would have never heard of it. So take that, iPod-fuckers. Sorry, I'm taking this a bit too seriously, but what other brand-name portable media device has a radio with tagging?

None other, that's what. *proud smirk*

I digress. For Thursday's song selection, we go all the way to Adelaide, SA, Australia. Released in May 2011 as a single and released in the U.S. by WMG on their EP Through the Glass back in June, here is Atlas Genius' "Trojans."



Take it off 
Take it in
Take off all the thoughts of what we've been
Take a look
Hesistate
Take a picture you could never recreate