Monday, September 24, 2012

"Is that a Rock, Data?"

This whole morning, I've been doing some spring cleaning at home. In exchange, I get $60 and get to live there for free. Joke.

Last week I bought a Zune (whole blog post about this on the ESF) and I received it just last Friday. I love the fucking thing. Some people have ghey iPods. I have a mother-rockin' Zune from Seattle. iPods are for hipsters; Zunes are for sexy motherfuckers who blog about life and sex and stuff. :) Enough about me and The Archenemy/Mr. Rodriguez...

On the Zune, there was some pre-loaded music. Whether that's from Microsoft or the person who owned it before me, I'm unsure, but the songs are alright. This one, though, is one of the best and catchiest I've heard in the past thirty minutes. I've been rocking the Zune since 10.30 this morning...

From their 2005 début album Datarock Datarock (released in North America in 2007), straight from Norway, the techno-funk duo Datarock and their single (in English), "Fa-Fa-Fa."





I need a shot/ I need a shot of ambition
I need a hit/ I need a hit of nutrition
I need a fix/ I need to fix my ignition






Note: this is a shortened version, with the original song lasting five min., eight seconds.